Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Seeing her in ICU... how frail she was and weak. It breaks my heart. I felt tears wallowing up, hot and wetness crept from the back of my eyes to the front. But I held it back. Noone showed any tears, only eyes that were bloodshot red. If noone teared, neither should I.

The doc said she has at most, 6 months left. So do what you can to make her happy.

Yea.. I will visit her on a regular basis.. She's the only one left now... She won't even see me get married, have my first child, ask her to come over to cook for the kids.. This world is just so fucked up huh. At least my dad and mom are optimistic.. Or so they seem. Kept telling me, "Life goes on.. Life and death are cycles everyone has to go through. If one day it happens to the both of us, don't cry, live on and take care of your brother and sister."

Yea dad. Well said. I will. With my life I certainly will, regardless of anything.

Anyways, I will try not to tear everytime I see her in the hospital bed, with machines all around.
Grandma.... I wish you well. Please live longer... That is all I am asking for...

Ji